Friday, October 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Brad Paisley

Today we are going Country on this fine Rocktober day! I am  willing to invite Brad Paisley to the party. I was thinking about blogging about him since i read his book this month. Today being Brad's birthday just pushed me over the edge.

He is a "Celebrity" you know..



His book was a fun read "Diary of a Player." It was a unique twist to the music biography as Brad tips his hats to musical friends and influence who made him into the guitar player he is today.

Diary of a Player: How My Musical Heroes Made a Guitar Man Out of Me

Here is his latest single "Today"...


Brad and Keith Urban "Start a Band"...


A little guitar geek piece thrown in..


"Mud on the Tires"


Hope you enjoyed your visit! I'll be back soon with a new post!

1 comment:

Liz A. said...

Seems like there have been a lot of musical birthdays lately.