Thursday, July 7, 2016

Battle of the Bands: Lauren O'Connell wins Death Match



Lauren O'Connell ran away with my Battle of the Bands battle for July 1, 2016. She bested Jen Titus 8 to 1. Titus had her version used on the show Supernatural.

Here is Lauren O'Connell with an original song "The Daylight Here"...



Here she is with Ryan Lerman with another original song..."I Belong to You"


I'll leave with a cover..


If you want to find out more about Lauren O'Connell you can visit her website.

I'll be back on the 15th with another battle. It will be a Battle of the Bands Anniversary, so in some ways it will be just like starting over.

2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Lauren version apparently pleased most listeners as it did me. Not that the other version wasn't good, but Lauren's was more entertaining I think.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Jeffrey Scott said...

Yep, I picked the winner this time.
Looking forward to your anniversary Battle.