Thursday, March 10, 2016

February Reads: The Classics

In his century I have found myself having an  interest in Eastern Culture. No I am not converting religions just exploring more.
1121982  Tao Teh Ching by Lao Tzu was a short read. All about the Tao or the way.

It is a good thing I like to explore. Because as a reader I tend to go back and read more works by an author. In my March reads which aren't classics I am revisiting an author, I'll blog about that during the A to Z Challenge.

I read  The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. I had read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer a few years back so it was fitting that I read the sequel.

2956

My classic reads were quite different and had many contrasts. I will read more classics I'm sure. Right now I am well to my second book for March. I have moved away from the classics for now and I am reading some contemporary fiction.

What are you reading? Are you doing any reading challenges?

No comments: