Friday, May 29, 2015

Remembering Bob Hope on his Birthday

Today is the 112th anniversary of Bob Hope's birthday. He passed away in 2003.

Here is opening monologue from the 1975 Oscars....


Here his is roasted by Don Rickles..


Bob Hope entertaining the troops in Vietnam..


He will always be remembered in my book for the shows he did to support our troops. He did that even in World War II...


With Memorial Day recently passing it is a perfect time to reflect on the legacy left behind by Bob Hope. 

6 comments:

Liz A. said...

A true legend. I love old movies, and some of his are gems.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

He is missed.

Mike said...

Liz I agree! Dixie he certainly is..

Sherry Ellis said...

Hard to believe it's been that long.

Mike said...

I agree. Time passes quickly

Jolie du Pre said...

Yes, I very much remember Bob Hope!

Precious Monsters

Paranormal Romance Blog Hop