Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday's Music Moves Me: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer



I had fun signing up for this blog hop last Monday. I hope the links will guide you if you want to join in or visit some other sites. Okay, on behalf of the lovely Dancing Queen, Marie @XmasDolly, and her Solid Gold dancers ~ Callie @JAmericanSpice, Stacy @Stacy Uncorked, Becca @Everyday Life, & myself thank you for joining us for another week of Monday’s Music Moves Me.
Now, it’s time for you to ask us to step out on the dance floor with you. By linking your musical post (all non-music link ups are labeled or removed) URL (not your main blog address) below you are inviting the 4M crew to boogie down to your tunes.

If not all the information is here. Keeping it going with a Christmas theme. This is probably my all time favorite Christmas Song,,,



Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer which started like this...


A really retro Christmas selection!

6 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Awwww I remember both of these. Too cute! Thanks for sharing my friend and have a rockin' week!

Colette S said...

The kids and I love to sing this one!
I love the little add ons that they do.

Catch My Words said...

Great puppet friends.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

Cathy Kennedy said...

Gene Autry and Burl Ives both did a fabulous job on Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I always said my favorite cover is done by Autry, but I do love Ives sound a lot. Thanks for sharing and dancing with the 4M crew, Mike!

Rebecca said...

Rudolph is a classic I remember watching it in black and white. the first time I watched a color tv and saw it I was so tickled.

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the great Christmas 1-2! I love Rudolf. Not just a great Christmas song, but a great song about being yourself too. Great choices, and I can't wait to see your next MMMM post!