Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Well I have to work tonight so not to much of a Halloween for me. However,, I have been watching some horror movies this week to get in the mood for the holiday.

I started off with Alligator X, it fit with the bayous and swamp lands that make up my surroundings, especially on road trips to New Orleans.

Here is the trailer for the movie..



The next one was Snake Island...


These moves were kind of predictable. The alligator special effects was neat and the inbred bad guys were humorous in a sophomoric way. Lots of snakes in the snake one. Pretty predictable, lots of animals, and lots of "cheese."

Then I switched from the nature horrors to a vampire movie..

We Are The Night was about some female vampires. It actually had a couple of interesting love stories woven into the plot.


Well those were my Halloween movies this year, feel free to share yours!

No comments: