Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Robert Plant-Washington DC 2-1-2011


I was able to catch Robert Plant at the wonderful DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, DC last Tuesday. Thankfully, the ice held out though the long ride home in the pouring rain was not fun. I first witnessed Robert Plant in concert back in 1988 in Columbia, Maryland. Since then I have caught at least one show on his tours except in 1993. I had tickets for a show but the show was cancelled. Robert Plant has been changing his music up in the 2000's and surrounding himself with great musicians. Here is a review of the show I published on Associated Content. Adding to the blog for the first time I am inserting a picture. Here is a picture of Robert Plant (you can barely see Patty Griffin) that I did not use. It was a fun show.




No comments: