Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready for Some Country

Well I have broken out of my writer's block and I have written a lot of articles this week. I really want to finish out the month strong and close out 2009 on a good note writing wise. Things are going well write now in my writing world and I would like to keep that momentum!

Lately, I have been writing a bunch about country music. Mostly because those were the assignments available. On Associated Content I mostly write assignments.

The first one was "10 Must Have Country Albums" and I put down some of my favorite legends of country music. Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Marty Robbins, Loretta Lynn and more. Then from legends I went to 2009.

I wrote one about the top country albums of 2009 and one about top country songs of 2009. A lot of different artists were included from Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, and Taylor Swift just to name a few. It was fun to write a little about country!

Will have more published soon so stay tuned...

No comments: