Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Battle of the Bands Results: Pete Townsend holds off Passenger

 Pete Townsend holds off Passenger in my long overdue return to Battle of the Bands and my blog. The first five votes went Pete's way. Then the final 2 went for Passenger. The shut out went bye-bye and so did Passenger. In the tradition of old, we celebrate the winner.


                                               "Let My Love Open the Door"



"Rough Boys"


"Slit Skirts"


Yes, Pete is the guitarist and principal songwriter for The Who, but I decided to highlight his solo work for this celebration.  Join me on April 1st for a new Battle of the Bands. 





2 comments:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

This was a good return, MIKE, and I'm happy to have you back with us BOTBers again!

I hope things are going well for you, Brother.

~ D-FensDogG

Debbie D. said...

Pete Townsend is brilliant! ☺ Thanks for sharing the results.