Monday, November 29, 2021

November's Battle of the Bands Results: Deep Purple edges Robert Plant in Love Battle

 Deep Purple and Robert Plant were pitted together in a battle over Love's "7 and 7 Is." Strange song, hard rockers and a close Battle. Deep Purple edged out a win 3-2.  The loser actually sang the song in October's battle and the guitarist in this line up of Deep Purple was the loser in that battle. 

                                                 "Perfect Strangers" sounds good with all those degrees of separation. 


"Highway Star"


Well, I'll be back with a fresh battle on December 1!




1 comment:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

I'm sorry I missed your last BOTB. We were on enjoying our staycation and I wasn't in Blogosphere. I hope you're doing well. I'd surely like to have you join the 4M crew on the dance floor when the mood strikes ya. December it's gonna be nothing but Christmas music, so feel free to come party with us! I have a BOTB going today, if you'd like to play along. Enjoy the beautiful Christmas season, dear friend!