Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Rocktober Time to Catch Up 3 Posts Behind Sickness

The combination of getting older, stress has given me the opportunity to get new ailments that I have never had before. Lucky me! So I am under the weather. Nothing too serious! Something that will pass but not a lot of fun to have.

So let's catch up with a sickness theme!


                                            
Disturbed with my diagnosis..."Down with the Sickness"


Led Zeppelin reminding me I'm "Sick Again"



No Ted it isn't "Cat Scratch Fever" though I have had it before.



Well I will be back soon with another post! 


3 comments:

John Holton said...

Good trio of tunes! Get well soon!

Mary B said...

Fun Songs! Hope you're feeling better soon. Seems there are a few of us dealing with some sort of sickness (and not just mental!)

Powdered Toast Man said...

I played Zeppelin and Disturbed at the same time. It sounded pretty cool.