Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday's Music Moves Me: Artists Born in March

Monday's Music Moves Me theme for this Monday was artists born in March. There are so many great artists born in March so there was plenty to choose from.  I chose a classic rock theme and limited my list to five songs. The list could have been longer! I hope you enjoy!

Let's get started with AC/DC Angus Young was born on March 31

                                              "For Those About to Rock"


How about Bad Company, legendary guitarist Mick Ralphs turns 75 at the end of the month..

"Ready for Love"



Eric Clapton turns 74 on the 30th

"Tears in Heaven"


Steven Tyler of Aerosmith turns 71 on the 26th

"Dream On"


Eddie Money turns 70 on the 21st.."Shakin'"


Thanks for visiting I will be back with a new post soon!





5 comments:

Mary B said...

Great list! We chose some of the same artists, but different songs.

XmasDolly said...

Wow, dang the first one I don't do that kinda loud screaming music, but although there is some of their music I listen to like dynamite! Very cool! Bad Company AWESOME! I played the tune BAD COMPANY! WOW Now that's one to learn to play on the keys everyone was looking & singing! Very cool! I was proud of me that I played it so well. Okay & then you have... OMG ERIC CLAPTON & A most FAVORITE tune "Tears in Heaven". I relate to his sorrow because this tune came out right after my own daughter passed away at 4 1.2 months of S.I.D.S. And when I hear it I put myself into the song. Poor man, I know how he feels. So sad the way he lost his son! Anyway, moving on here...Aero Smith.. very cool and Oh my gosh.. SHAKIN' Eddie Money.. great video too! Thanks for the ride... it was awesome!

Cathy Keisha said...

I'm not really into classic rock but you picked some really good ones like "Dream On." Thanks for the tunes.

Alana said...

All of these are great classic rock. I saw Bad Company (actually, they had to call themselves B. Company but I think it had the original lead singer) at a festival several years ago; they were fantastic. I've also seen Eddie Money in concert. I can't hear Tears in Heaven without tears in my eyes.

aisasami said...

Nice list! I knew that Eric Clapton had a birthday in March but not Eddie Money.