Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Battle of the Bands Results: The Gravel Spreaders



I like you Carbon Leaf. It would be really cool if you came some where close to me on tour. That being said no win for you!

The Gravel Spreaders I discovered on youtubes moments before the battle. They same like a fun band that I would check out at a bar with a pint.

No shut out here. However it was not close. The votes were 6 to 2.

Here is a little "Rebel Yell"


"You kicked my heart in the n.." maybe not safe for work, children etc...


Hopefully I will have one on the 15th, but April is going to be a bit Cray, Cray around here.

2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

Not the outcome I would have expected, but since they were both good then it's fine the way it turned out.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different
internet browsers and both show the same outcome.