Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Battle of the Bands: Ann and Norah all tied up

My last Battle of the Bands featured two talented but different females singing a classic Soundgarden song. It was another tribute to Chris Cornell. If I wanted a girl to rock me it would be Ann Wilson. If I was in the mood for something more jazzy it would be Norah Jones. Hearing these two woman interpret Cornell's song really paid tribute to how well the song was created.



I enjoyed the Battle and I look forward to the next one. The results came in  with each artist getting three votes. The results are all done by the votes of my readers. That' s why I don't cast a tie-breaking vote.

Here is Ann Wilson in Heart...


Here is Norah Jones..."Come Away with Me"


Stay tuned I will have another Battle of the Bands coming up on June 15th. Please come back and vote on an all new Battle of the Bands.

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Well, a tie. What about that. You matched them well.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out