Sunday, March 26, 2017

Battle of the Bands results, life and upcoming events

Beth Cassidy won my Battle of the Bands Battle 5 to 1. I'll have a new Battle April 1st which more than likely will be connected with the A to Z Challenge.

I plan to do the A to Z Challenge this year, which is fun and challenging. The biggest challenge will be time for me.

Life has gone onto a crazy circle full of changes. I have a new boss at work and work has been busy with a lot of overtime. That has put my "free time" at a premium which I have chose to try to turn into valuable family time.

Anyway I plan to finish out the month, hopefully have a post or two before March ends. Then I will see what April brings.

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

I think your April Challenge will be especially challenging with work, family, and all. Good luck with it!


Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out