Sunday, March 24, 2013

Missing in Action

Another late season snow storm is here. It didn't interupt my evening plans and I will update soon about a really cool "show tunes" show I attended. I hope it doesn't stop me from seeing tomorrow's show. So yes more posts are coming!

I know I haven't posted in here in a few days. Life has been busy, other writings, family, and the occasional blahs have interfered. Don't worry this week should be busy with basketball, and concerts. So stay tuned. Some plans didn't work out some did.

Aopril, I am once again going to be doing the A to Z Challenge, which is a lot of fun! I am lining up a few shows to cover. So the blog will be busy!

Thank you all for visiting my humble blog. The blog has been averaging over 1,000 page views a month for a year now. This month might have the most page views ever before it is over. So, thanks come back soon and enjoy the ride!

No comments: