Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update and a little about SHARE

I am alive. Like my last post eluded to I am very busy writing away. I've already published more articles this month than all of last month. Then there are the other things I am involved with, family, and trying to squeeze as much skiing as I can before it is all gone.

I am enjoying writing more now since I do get to write about what I want to write about. Lately, I have written a few articles on non-profits so far most of them have been about ones that I am involved in or have been involved in which is a good thing.

My latest one on SHARE is no exception. SHARE is a great program which can save folks money on food and promotes volunteering. Both wonderful things. I find my time volunteering at SHARE to be better than church. Any way to learn more about SHARE read my article here.

No comments: