Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update and Haiku

A quick hello! March has been quite crazy. As I have mentioned before I have lots of basketball articles out. Yes some football too which I will pimp in due time. I have had 27 articles published this month, I have two awaiting review. I have 10 articles I will need to write before the end of the month. That doesn't mean they will all be published this month. However, I have to feel pretty good that I will be able to reach my goal of 30 published articles this month.

This month has been far my busiest writing month. I have made the most money this month by writing. Not enough to quit my day job but enough to help with the family finances in a more substantial way. But, I have ran into a involuntary slow down. Burning candles at every end is taking a toll. Oh well..

However, I am at a point where I can write what I want. When, I started writing, I started with poetry. I published one a long time ago. Then I did a Holiday Haiku.  It was my first stab at Haiku. It is a somewhat simple form but I also find it has a challenge to it. I made my second stab at it with a Spring Haiku. It is nice to write poetry again even if they are short.

No comments: