Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back to the blog! I've been away from the blog for a while. I've been busy writing for the AC. Mostly, sports related articles. It was kind of cool, to be targeted, offered to write some articles, and challenging to meet the deadlines. I did it, though! So I have some previews of the pitching match up in game 1 of the World Series, previews on the Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings, Los Angeles Clippers and Indiana Pacers.

Non-sports wise, they did publish one on the Ghost Walks in Harpers Ferry. Which is cool, I wanted to write something local and that is just down the hill. I also wanted to do something on this side of the Potomac.

I have a review of Snowshoe pending, and I hope to write some more ski resort reviews soon. Chances are something else will come up..stay tuned!

No comments: