Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me: Born in November

 It's Monday time for Monday's Music Moves Me and today's theme is musicians born in November! 



Let's start the party!

Jimi Hendrix born 11/27/1942

"Purple Haze"


Tina Turner 11/26/1939

"The Best"


Jeff Buckley 11/17/1966

"Last Goodbye"


Miranda Lambert 11/10/1983

"The House that Built Me"


Joe Walsh 11/20/1947

"Ordinary Average Guy"



Miley Cyrus 11/23/1992

"The Climb"



There are many more but I thought I would get this party started with a six pack of songs!



















7 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

Oh I love your playlist! We chose some of the same artists.

csuhpat1 said...

Great list. Again, we picked some the same artists but different songs.

John Holton said...

Ike Turner also celebrated a birthday this month, did you see that? Great list!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Tina Turner is popular today! Nice song set for November born mewsicians. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

Alana said...

Mike, it was a good party playlist. I especially enjoyed the Jeff Buckley and Miranda Lambert songs, neither of which I was familiar with.

DrillerAA said...

Miranda Lambert takes us on a journey and nearly all of us would like to experience. My childhood home has passed through several owners, but it still stands and I have often wondered what it looks like on the inside now. Thanks for sharing a great song.

XmasDolly said...

Oooooo lordie, these tunes are awesome. I haven't heard that song of Joe Walsh in like forever. Great set of tunes my friend. You done rocked the house and my heart today! You go girl, and listen you stay healthy, stay safe and don't forget that mask. Big hugs & smooches sent out for. Have a great day!