Sunday, November 8, 2020

Battle of the Bands Results: Commander Bond there is no Shut Out

 The votes were down for the Battle of the Bands, maybe my readers from the USA were tired of voting after the Presidential election. Anyway the Chaka Khan won 4 to 1, or 5 to 1 if you count the voter with a plus one.

Shirley Bassey's "Diamonds Are Forever" was the song. A James Bond theme song.  I have a week to come up with the next song. In the mean time we celebrate victories..


                                                  "I Feel for You"

 

"Through the Fire"


"Ain't Nobody"


Sty tuned! I will see you next time!






2 comments:

John Holton said...

Chaka Khan... mmmmm...

Arlee Bird said...

Voting was down for my Battle as well, but comments on my posts have been trending downward in recent months. Probably a combination of things.

The right artist won this Battle.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out