Saturday, April 11, 2020

A to Z Challenge: Jackson Browne

Jackson Browne is a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer. A songwriter of many great songs.

The Gregg Allman version of his song "These Days" is probably my current favorite song. Here is Jackson's version..


He co-wrote "Take it easy" with Glenn Frey. Here is his take with Linda Ronstadt ..



"The Pretender"


Sharing some songs he is known for..

"Tender is the Night"


"Running on Empty"


I guess this song is a great way to finish..


"The Load Out and Stay"

What are your favorite Jackson Browne songs? Feel free to share!



3 comments:

Birgit said...

I didn’t know who this was at first until I started listening to the songs. Very nice for a Saturday

John Holton said...

I've never been much of a fan of his...

Janet said...

I like his songs. Too bad he has the domestic abuse stuff to contend with, true or not.

Janet’s Smiles