Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Battle of the Bands Results: 500 Miles High and Five Votes

 Chick Corea's death provided the extra motivation to change things up a bit on my Battle of the Bands. His song "500 Miles High" was chosen. The Manhattan Transfer and Joe Pass were the contenders. The Manhattan Transfer got the first vote. The next four went to Joe Pass, who won 4 to 1.

On this post I usually celebrate winners. So let's get started!

                                                "Ain't Misbehavin"


"Stella by Starlight"


"Misty"


Thanks for visiting! If you voted thank you! If you didn't vote on my next Battle of the Bands coming up on the first. I'll use the next 5 to 6 days to hopefully think of something.







2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

I was on my own in this vote, but I'll stand by it. Maybe at another time of day I would have voted for Pass. Either choice was just fine.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Birgit said...

Glad he won!