Friday, July 12, 2019

Battle of the Bands:Sheryl won The First Cut

Sheryl Crow won my Battle of the Bands contest 3 to 1 over P.P. Arnold. Why did I pick P.P Arnold as a contestant? Well she has done backing vocals for Roger Waters, Peter Gabriel,  The Small Faces, Stephen Stills, Graham Nash to name a few. She also had a solo career. During her solo career she was the first to record a song by Cat Stevens called "The First Cut is the Deepest." So Sheryl Crow beat one of the First Cuts.


                                                    "My Favorite Mistake"


"Still the Good Ol' Days" with Joe Walsh


"All I Wanna Do"



I will be back with a new Battle in a few days!

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Not that PP is not a talented singer, but Sheryl just had better production or whatever it was that gave her an edge. But both make the cut as decent artists.

Lee