Thursday, June 14, 2018

Battle of the Bands: From shutouts to nailbiters

Well my streak of shutouts ended on this last round of Battle of the Bands. Every vote counted and this battle was decided by the last vote. Elton John edged out Neil Young 4 to 3. The song was John Lennon's "Imagine."

Celebrating Elton's big win with "I'm Still Standing"

                                       

                                            Continuing the party with "Rocket Man"

   
                                                 "Tiny Dancer"


I wonder what my battle will be tomorrow?
                                               
                                                              

1 comment:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Wow, close battle! My pick lost but at least it was by only one vote. So glad you didn't have a shutout. :)