Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Tom Petty

Today Tom Petty celebrates his 65th birthday. I celebrated his birthday last year with a song filled post which you can revisit here. I will do much the same on this post but with different songs.

"So lets get to the point" and start off with "You Don't Know How it Feels"


As an added twist I thought I would share some music featuring Tom Petty in other bands besides being solo and with the Heartbreakers. Starting with his band Mudcrutch.

Here is Mudcrutch with "The Wrong Thing to Do"..


A fun group he was in was The Traveling Wilburys.."End of the Line"


I'll end with "Don't Come Around Here No More"


Of course you are welcome to come around here as much as you like! Feel free to share any musical memories you would like about Tom Petty in the comments. I will have a new post soon! Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, yeah! I used to have the hugest crush on Tom Petty when I was a kid. Still, great music! Thanks for the intro to the other bands he's been in. Didn't know that!