Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cathy Rigby

Friday, I published a review of Peter Pan starring Kathy Rigby which is touring the nation. If you want to read the review I linked it for you. It is great and family friendly. What I can't get over is what ind of shape Cathy Rigby appears to be?

I know she was an Olympic star. However, that was in 1968 and 1972. Here she is at 58, flying through the air with a harness. Dancing and doing moves with the ease of a fit person half her age or younger. Maybe it is that she is playing a youthful character like Peter Pan that has her looking young on stage. Perhaps it is all make up and what not. Perhaps it is fairy dust. Perhaps like Peter Pan she is refusing to age.(Peter Pan just refused to grow up.) Whatever it is kudos to her. Maybe one day I will be in shape like this 58 year old lady, but I doubt it. Here she is in action:



No comments: