Friday, April 26, 2019

Blogging from A to Z: Woman

This trip around the Alphabet is dedicated to my Mother. I think it has shown her as a remarkable woman. Amazing she left her country and raised two kids. She earned a degree majoring in her non-native language.

She had exciting adventures along the way. She shared love. She gardened. She went to some pretty cool concerts.

She has the traits that I hope are passed down to my daughter. She was a strong woman. She was hard working and driven. She is head strong. She is a Mother and Grandmother.

4 comments:

Liz A. said...

A nice topic.

John Holton said...

It certainly has come across that she was a pretty fantastic lady.

Arlee Bird said...

My mother left this Earth nearly 5 years ago and I still miss her every day. I used to call her nearly every day and now there's that void in my life.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Birgit said...

This a wonderful tribute to your mom. I miss mine so much because she was my confidant and my rock. She passed last year and I miss her