Monday, April 22, 2019

Blogging from A to Z: Trouble


"Trouble" by Little Feat. My Mom has troubles, I have some and everyone does. I love this line in the song...

"Well I'll write a letter, and I'll send it away
And put all that trouble in it you had today."

In Lowell George's days those would have been old fashioned letters. I wish life would be so easy to put the troubles in the letter and send it away.

Now Lowell George died way before I new who Little Feat was. However in the late 80's early 90s they had a strong comeback without George. My mom and I caught Little Feat on New Year's Eve 1992 into 1993 at the recently reopened Warner Theatre in Washington, DC.

They didn't perform this song but that is the connection with my Mom.


2 comments:

Birgit said...

I find it cool that you could go to concerts with your mom

Jz said...

I had no idea that Little Feat had had an earlier incarnation...
Kind of embarrassed about that, she mumbles.