Sunday, October 20, 2019

Rocktober Music Fest Celebrating Tom Petty's Birthday

Celebrating Birthday's of Late Rock and Rollers is where I am in this Rocktober Music Fest. Tom Petty who passed away two years ago in October would have celebrated his 68th birthday today. I paid tribute to his passing here and I have celebrated his birthday before.

Try to do it different each time, different songs and different words. I try not to do repeats but I don't think my readers would mind.


                                            Mudcrutch "I Forgive it All"


Right off the back I am digging up Mudcrutch.

Tom Petty "I Won't Back Down"


The Traveling Wilbury's "Handle with Care"



Tom Petty "A Face in the Crowd"


I hope you enjoyed and I will be back with a new post soon!

1 comment:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

Tom Petty has always been a big fan of mine. (And vice versa.)

The Traveling Wilbury's song "Handle With Care" was the inspiration for the nickname ("Nitro Wilbury") that I gave to FarAwayEyes, whose one-off post inspired the BOTB blogfest that I am now primarily, but unintentionally (and sometimes regrettably), responsible for.

Nitro Wilbury's (FarAwayEyes') favorite Tom Petty song is 'Wildflowers'. I think that's kind of weird, but then... so is she.

~ D-FensDogG
STMcC Presents BATTLE OF THE BANDS