Sunday, September 30, 2018

Battle of the Ban Results: Charles Bradley wins!

It is almost time for a new Battle of the Bands post. Before I put that post together I thought I would share the results of the last round. The Cardigans received the first and last vote.  Charles Bradley took all the votes in between to win 6 to 2.

Charles Bradley is the reason I chose "Changes" by Black Sabbath. I stumbled across him doing a live version of the song and was impressed. I chose not to use that version due to an interview clip.


Charles Bradley's professional music career started later in life. Unfortunately has passed away due to cancer about a year ago. 

Here he is with "The World"


                                                      "Ain't it a Sin"


"Where do we go from here?"

                                                                     
Sharing a sample of his work!He won he deserves the celebration.

No comments: