Saturday, January 2, 2016

R.I.P Natalie Cole

Natalie Cole passed away on New Year's Eve. She was the daughter of Nat King Cole.

                                                        "Unforgettable"


Natalie Cole may have been blessed with musical genes. Nine Grammy Awards back up her talent.

"This Will Be"


"Miss You Like Crazy"


CBS News Report on her death..



What's your favorite Natalie Cole song? Do you have a Natalie Cole memory? Feel free to share in the comments. I will be back soon with a new post.

May Natalie Cole rest in peace.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Scott said...

This was a shock to me. I posted one of her songs on my FB page when I heard the news. She's got many songs I love but the one I shared (for obvious reasons) was 'Better Than Anything', her duet with Diana Krall.