Saturday, January 16, 2016

R.I.P DAN HAGGERTY

Photo from Time, Inc

Dan Haggerty the star of the 1970s show "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams" past away at the age of 74 from cancer.

                                                     Series Intro..


I was a young kid when the show was first on the air. I was hooked as an animal loving kid. Who wouldn't want to be like Grizzly Adams? Adventures in the wilderness, befriending animals and hanging out with a Grizzly Bear sounded good to me. Dan Haggerty will be missed by kids like me who grew up watching him, his family, and the animals he interacted with.


Dan Haggerty

2 comments:

Kim said...

This year has just been full of awful news, and this was particularly sad to me. I grew up watching this show, too, and wanting to be just like Grizzly Adams. I've been a lifelong animal lover as well.

Kim said...

This year has just been full of sad news, and this was particularly sad to me. I remember watching this show as a kid, and wanting to be just like Grizzly Adams when I grew up. I've also been a lifelong animal lover.