Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Battle of the Bands Champions: Guns N' Roses



I wanted a tight contest for my Battle of the Bands and matching Motorhead with Guns N' Roses provided just that! The contest came down to the final two votes. The final tally 7 to 6! Of course The Rolling Stones set up the match up with their song "Sympathy for the Devil."



Axl, Slash and Duff McKagan are reuniting as Guns N' Roses and will be headlining the Coachella Festival this Spring. Rumors suggest a tour will follow.

I guess "Patience" has worked..


"November Rain" with Elton John...


I'll be back on the 15th with a new and hopefully exciting Battle of the Bands!

4 comments:

farawayeyes said...

Sorry I missed it. Life overtook me this month and I'm just trying to finish up. It was a good BATTLE.

Arlee Bird said...

A very tight contest indeed! This is the first one I think I voted for the one that came in second.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

Yeah, only a Tie could be closer, MIKE. BOTB installments that end with a 1-vote margin of victory are my very favorite ones. And it looks like my one vote is what clinched it for G'N'R. ;o)

~ D-FensDogG
'Loyal American Underground'

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Ooh, Mike, tough one and I picked the wrong one!! See you on the 15th!