Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Great 80's show: The Psychedelic Furs and The GO--GO's

Earlier this month I reviewed the Go-Go's show at Wolf Trap with The Psychedelic Furs. You can read my review here.Two very influential bands. The Go-Go's were an all girl band, who played all their instruments rocked with pop sensibilities. I could hear the influences of The Psychedelic Furs on other bands and the bands hat influenced them. Bands slightly older than me but bands who hit their stride in my youthful days.

Like always I try to give a little more on the show or artist that I review.

Here The Psychedelic Furs perform "Heaven" from that show...


Below The Go-Go's perform their hit "We Got the Beat" with a cover of "Rock and Roll All Night" from the same show..


My review had The Go-Go's performing "My Lips are Sealed" from a show in Central Park and The Psychedelic Furs performing "Love My Way" from Belgium. Hope you enjoyed the clips from the show and my review. I will be back soon with another post..

No comments: