Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dexter The Book

Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.


Okay, I became a fan of the show Dexter. Some dear friends knew about my TV handicapped and when I visited them they insisted I watch the first season and I was hooked. I heard the show was based on a book that was supposed to be really good.

Here is a trailer for the first season:


The book won the 2005 Dilys Award and the 2007 Book to TV Award. The book is very similar to the first season of the show. However, the show deviated from the book in some important ways. The biggest difference is at the climatic conclusion of the book. Jeff has turned the book into a series of books now and since I enjoyed this one it looks like I have six more books to read.

I'll be back soon with another post...

No comments: