Wednesday, June 5, 2013

College Baseball

The college baseball playofs are in full swing. This week I have written two articles on them so I am going to share them and hopefully add some highlights.The articles I wrote concentrated on the Florida Gators and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, the same schools I covered for football and basketball.

First up the Florida Gators did not fare well in the Bloomington (Indiana) Regional. You can read my article here. Yes they played a strong schedule but in the regionsal they showed they did not belong. The next article was Georgia Tech winning three must  -win games in a row before falling to Vanderbilt. You can read that one here.

No Gators highlghts sorry. However, here are some Georgia Tech ones...

Here is the press conference after their opening loss..


Here are some highlights from the Illinois game...



Here is the press conference after their win over Vandy...





Well I will be back soon with a new post..

No comments: