Thursday, November 8, 2012

Melissa Etheridge

Friday I went to the Music Center at the Strathmore to see Melissa Etheridge. The venue has some of the best sound I have ever heard and is easy to get too. You can read my review here.I found part of the show n youtube so you can watch and listen below...


I must admit she does put on a long show and she enjoys it more than most artists! I know she is touring in support of her new album but she played most of it during the concert.Thankfully, the new songs sounded pretty good. Here is the title track of her new album, I chose a live version from Long Beach which happened about a month before the show I attended...


There are three videos posted with my review. I'm just adding some different ones to my blog post. Another new song of hers I enjoyed was...


It was a good show feel free to check out my review. I'll have a new post up tomorrow about the show I went to on Saturday so stay tuned!

No comments: