Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Reflections on Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. If you live outside the United States I hope you had a great Thursday. My family had a nice dinner with some family friends. Anyway for the month of November I have been listing things I am thankful for the month of November, I thought I would share them on here.Some were tongue and cheek and some were serious.

Day 23: Today Black Friday I am glad I wasn't in that madness.

Day 22: Thanksgiving...I am thankful for Turkey
Day 21: I am thankful for firemen (and woman) and EMTs/ Thankfully I haven't needed them but they are good to have around.


Day 20..I am thankful for all the cancer survivors. I have a lot in my life and I am glad they are still with us.

Day 19 I am thankful I am blessed with healthy kids

Day 18 thankful for friends and family

Day 17 i am thankful a big mistake fixed itself like nothing happened

Day 16 I am thankful for BluesGate Jams for bringing a lot of great players together to jam close to where I live.


Day 15 Thankful for your smile
Day 14 I am thankful when little inconveniences turn into better opportunities
Day 13: I am thankful Tuesdays are planned nights for me and my daughter to spend time together
Day 12: I am thankful for all the veterans of the Navy, Marines, Air Force, Army, and Coast Guard. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.
Day 11: Thankful to be able to say Happy anniversary to my wife
Day 10 thankful of 21 years of Pi Kappa Phi..HA style
Day 9 Thankful I get to see so many shows
Day 8 I am thankful I have something to eat, and I am hopeful those who don't will be fed
Day 7 I am thankful the election is over!
Day Six I am thankful that I live in a country where I can vote (yes I voted)
Day Five: I am thankful for the little blessings, you know the ones you forget or take for granted.
Day 4 Update I am thankful for my daughter
Day 3 I am thankful for the blues
Day 2: I am thankful the Sandy storm didn't do any damage but make the power flicker a few times and tear down a political sign, I am thankful that my friends and family weathered the storm and stayed healthy
I am thankful November only has 30 days so I only have to share 30 things instead of 31

I suppose I will continue this until the end of the month. Feel free to share what you are thankful for in the comments

No comments: