Sunday, May 24, 2020

Battle of the Bands Results: In Honor of Little Richard Zeppelin beats The Boss Handly

Sadly the world lost Little Richard. My battle of the bands play tribute to him by selecting his song "Long Tall Sally." Bruce might be the boss but he is not the mighty Led Zeppelin. Zeppelin wasn't just Robert Plant. This might not be his finest vocal performance as one reader commented:

"I think this could be titled 'Battle Of The Screamers'"

As noted by another reader:

"They have Jimmy Page... "

The band also had John Bonham and John Paul Jones which together made them Led Zeppelin. It is all math 4 greats better than 1. The votes agreed 5 to 1.

Let's celebrate:
 
                                                  
                                                  "Celebration Day"


"Over the Hills and Far Away"


"Rock and Roll"


Hope you enjoyed! I will have another battle on the 1st!



1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

That turned out the way I was wanting to see it happen. Springsteen has lost the magic for me although I'll still concede to his talent. I just like Led Zep better. Guess I wasn't alone.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out