Friday, November 23, 2018

Battle of the Bands Winner: Kaori Muraji

Kaori Muraji won my Battle of the Bands battle 4 to 3. The votes were slightly down perhaps due to the Holiday. Changing to a classical guitar piece may have hurt. I don't know. I liked the piece it kind of grabbed me. It has been years since I watched The Deer Hunter.

Anyway Karori Muraji is a 40 year old guitarist from Japan. She is the first Japanese artist to sign with Decca Music Group. 


Here is a piece called "Flowers will Bloom"



Yes I'm jumping into the music to celebrate the winner. Here is medley from "New Cinema Paradise"


"The Girl's in Love with You"


I will be back with a new battle on December 1st. Thanks for voting and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

I voted for the original, but Kaori was really good.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out