Monday, July 23, 2018

Battle of the Bands Results: Martin Sexton is your Ice Cream Man

Martin Sexton ran away with my Battle of the Bands battle winning 6 to 1. The more interesting question was the Battle of your favorite ice cream. The answers were very unique and made me hungry.


                                         Martin Sexton is "Bound for Glory" after winning my Battle.

 /
                                               "In the Journey"

                                       

August is just around the corner and I am sure I will have a new battle. What song will it be? I don't know.

2 comments:

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

Hey-Ya, MIKE!

I just got back from the store with... you guessed it!... ICE CREAM!

On one level, it's kinda sad that the guy who WROTE the song 'Ice Cream Man' lost the Battle. But... that's BOTB for ya!

See ya again on August 1st, Buddy!

~ D-FensDogG
STMcC Presents 'Battle Of The Bands'

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Thanks for sharing your battle outcome. I went with the winner. :)