Monday, April 30, 2018

Blogging from A to Z: Z is for Zoo

13353667 Well here we come to the end of another A to Z Challenge and I have survived! I will wrap up on a post about a book I read Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. Lately a lot of my reading has been inspired by movie and television. (Not all)

Reading the Dexter series, James Bond movies, The Finest Hours, adult comics and more. I was inspired to read Zoo from watching a few episodes of the CBS show on Netflix. The book is quite different from the show!

I enjoyed the book and recommend it. Looking at the reviews on Goodreads some would disagree. If you look deep enough the book has flaws. Some didn't like the short chapters. I disagree on that! I liked small chapters easier to read and put down in case you needed to. The short chapters made built in stopping points. 

The book kept my interest for the most part through out! The book entertained. It was fiction and I found it a fun read.

Here is a clip from the premiere of season 2 of the show..


Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

Congratulations on finishing another year of A to Z!

We're watching 'Zoo'. It's available on Netflix if you're interested. Have you watched the TV series? At first, I was skeptical about it but after a couple of episodes, it hooked me.

Thanks for sharing in this adventure with me and I apolize for not visiting nearly enough.

~Curious as a Cathy
A2Z iPad Art Sketch 'Z' for Zinnias

Sue said...

Congratulations on finishing the Challenge! I enjoyed your eclectic mix of posts.