Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A to Z: U2

Why not get back to the music with U2? No reason but to continue on with the challenge.

My favorite album by the band is "Joshua Tree"

U2: Joshua Tree


This might be my favorite song, but then again I am partial to B.B. King, "When Love Comes to Town"


My favorite one without a guest is "One"




But it was their early stuff that grabbed me like "New Year's Day"



and this song is simply beautiful..The Sweetest Thing..


Like any great band they have a bunch of song out there. What are your favorites? Thanks for checking out the blog and I will have a new post soon. (like in hours)


1 comment:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I love U2! Listening to "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" right now!

I loved Rattle and Hum, Actung Baby, Unforgettable Fire.

Great, great stuff.

--
Tim Brannan
The Other Side and The Witch
Red Sonja: She-Devil with a Sword
The Freedom of Nonbelief