Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A to Z: I is for Is It

I drove my daughter to school this morning, she is almost six. She asked me a question "Is Big Foot Real?"
She had heard Big Foot mentioned on a show my wife has been watching on Netflix. I answered the question stating I didn't think so, but some people claim Big Foot is real so maybe. Honest answer, I don't think Big Foot is real. Some people do think Big Foot is real. What I think could be wrong so Big Foot could be real. Simple little question but the answer is important.

Just because we have never seen something doesn't make it not real. Just because I don't think something is real, doesn't mean it couldn't be. So is it? Is Big Foot real? There are other things I have never seen are they real? Is god? Are aliens real? I know what I belief and think but is it?


No comments: