Monday, March 5, 2012

Tommy Review Finally Published

I'm sleep deprived, I need to wrap up a review from the weekend. I'm not complaining it was a once in a lifetime event and I did get to see a legend. I'm excited about tomorrow night as I get to see one living legend and some talented musicians salute an ultimate legend. I'm not complaining. I know I used the world legend a lot but these are the true greats. I will share those later.

However, what I want to blog about is the show I saw on my birthday. It was a production of the musical version of The Who's Tommy. I'm a Who fan, I've seen the band a few times. I've seen the touring show of Tommy. I must confess I was truly impress by the students at Shenandoah University.Yes I know they have a strong reputation for music, dance and drama. However, these kids deserve a lot of credit. You can read my review here. The arts are strong at that institution.

Here is a selection from the Broadway Cast..


Here are The Who performing some Tommy numbers..



Stay tuned some neat posts will be coming up soon..

No comments: