Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday's Music Moves Me: Back to the Dance Floor

 Hey I decided to venture back into the dance party called Monday's Music Moves Me! It'd been a while but this old wallflower is ready to strut!


"Get Ready for This" 2 Unlimited 


That got me moving, I'm getting my moves back...

"Moves Like Jagger" Maroon 5


Come on and dance!

"Come Dancing" The Kinks


Keep it moving with Chic "Le Freak"


Ah you know you can't...

   "U Can't Touch This" MC Hammer


I hope this gets you moving and hopefully I will see you next time! 













"






7 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

I was happy to see you on the dance floor this morning. It's good to see old friends return to the party. You're welcome to boogie with us no matter what music you're sharing, 'k? You put together some fun tunes to put the wiggle in my middle which makes others giggle no doubt. lol Have a boogietastic week, dear friend!

Mike Golch said...

you are right I can't touch that

csuhpat1 said...

That got me dancing this morning. A very nice set.

songbird's crazy world said...

Yeah, you got me moving

Birgit said...

I'm usually not one for Rap crap but I do like the first one and can boogie down. These are great dance songs

John Holton said...

Hammer Time!

Alana said...

Welcome back! This post did get me moving! "Get Ready for This" is one of those songs I knew, but never knew who did it. I love love love "Come Dancing" and "Can't Touch This" A nice day to spend a sunny but cold afternoon.