Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me: Winter Time (Christmas Songs)

 Monday's Music Moves Me theme for December is Christmas Songs all month long. As I do them, I am going to split them into still different themes. Happy Holidays and I hope you enjoy! To get us in the Holiday Season this week I will start us off with some Winter Songs that have made there way into the Christmas Carol list.


                                               Brett Eldredge and Meghan Trainor "Baby, It's Cold Outside"


The Ronettes "Sleigh Ride"


Ella Fitzgerald " Frosty the Snow Man"


Bing Crosby "Winter Wonderland"


I hope you enjoy! For more Christmas songs check out he other 4M Dance Parties here. See you next Monday!







                                      

4 comments:

Alana said...

It was so nice hearing The Ronettes again Music from my youth! I, also, decided to split my posts into themes this month so if we have any duplication - well, they are standards for a reason. Some nice choices, Mike.

csuhpat1 said...

A great and classic list here. Thanks for sharing it.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

I love the classic Christmas songs, especially anything by Bing Crosby! Have a very Merry Christmas, my friend!!

XmasDolly said...

Oh my goodness where did you find Ella Fitzgerald and Bing Crosby in a cartoon. Love it! It's just not Christmas without ol' Bing, right? Thank you for wonderful tunes. Merry Christmas!