Sunday, December 13, 2020

Monday's Music Moves Me: Reindeer Songs (Christmas Songs)

 Monday's Music Moves Me theme for December is Christmas Songs. I did my first one on a theme of Winter Time. My theme this time around is Reindeer games, I main songs!  Spike the Eggnog and let's start this Holiday Dance Party.

The Temptations take on "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"


Chuck Berry "Run Rudolph Run"


Amy Grant Ali Lohan "Santa's Reindeer Ride"


Elmo and Patsy "Grandma Got Ran over by a Reindeer"


Gene Autry "Nine Reindeer"


Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy the Holidays!










3 comments:

John Holton said...

Some good picks here! I couldn't play the last one, there was a message saying it "wasn't available." but the others did...

Cathy Kennedy said...

Mike,

"Nine Reindeer"? That's a new one on me. I'm heading over to YT to listen to it. Okay, it's not new to me. lol I just forgot. :D Thanks for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor. Marie is having computer issues or else she'd be boogieing right here with you, too. Have a very Merry Christmas, my friend!

Alana said...

Knew two of these. Enjoyed Chuck Berry and the classic "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer." Not sure why your Nine Little Reindeer Gene Audry video didn't play, but I found another one on You Tube. Guess this was his take on "Nine Little Indians" A Merry Merry Christmas Day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKrgojpj98