Saturday, September 5, 2020

R.I.P Chadwick Boseman

 Chadwick Boseman passed away on August 28 due to cancer. The actor best known for his starring role in "Black Panther." Most of the tributes on him focus on that role. It was a successful movie, it set up some roles in other movies, there might be a sequel. 


                                            Here is a clip...


Ironically he starred in the last movie I watched. I had been wanting to see "Get On Up" the James Brown biopic which I enjoyed.

The trailer for the film...


He also starred in the baseball movie "42"

Below is a clip...


He portrayed a lot of important people and was in the prime of his career. He leaves behind a legacy of incredible films. What is your favorite movie starring Chadwick Boseman?











2 comments:

Cherdo said...

I actually liked Black Panther quite a bit. Shocking to learn that he was suffering with colon cancer for four years -- and even more shocked to hear he had passed.

Birgit said...

I was shocked when I learned he died. He was making the last Avengers film when he was already sick. It proves this man was a true gentleman who did not want his private pain shown to the whole world. He has a lot of dignity and my favourite film that I saw his is 42.